Skip Navigation
Press Photos FTwitterYouTube  

 Severe Weather Information

Power Outages and Report Downed Trees:

Report “hot” wires or sparking wires, especially those across roadways, by calling 9-1-1.

Report downed trees on County property to the County’s Department of Transportation at 311 (240-777-0311 from outside the County) or Police non-emergency number at 301-279-8000.

» Return to Press Photos