Montgomery County Recreation is seeking experienced instructors to teach the following classes in the fall:
• Cooking – 30-minute meal series in the Silver Spring/White Oak area;
• Cooking – adapted cooking classes for adults with disabilities;
• Fitness – strength/tone, pilates, aerobics, kickboxing, hip-hop cardio, cardio dance;
• Quilting – quilt-in-a-day workshops and tee shirt quilts; and
• Youth dance – ballet, tap and jazz in the Up-County area.
Individuals selected must be at least 21 years of age and be certified instructors who can teach classes on a weekly or twice-weekly basis.
Applicants must submit a completed instructor application information sheet, a professional resume, a Program Proposal Form and a syllabus for the proposed class. To view the Instructor Application Information sheet, go to www.montgomerycountymd.gov/rec and click on Classes. Scroll down that page and click on the “Contractual Instructor” link for information and the application.
For more information, call Sharon Norcio at 240-777-6870.
# # #