Friday, May 04, 2012
During these two weeks, Henley Construction Company
- continued interior building demolition;
- changed the entrance to its construction offices;
- finished sediment control devices and passed inspection;
- finished tree protection devices and passed inspection;
- arranged for the chiller to be removed from the site;
- held a preconstruction meeting with the Department of Permitting Services Building Inspector;
- and started mass demolition on the north end of the building.
Posted by R. Gale.