Friday, May 04, 2012
During these two weeks, Henley Construction Company
- demolished the north end of the building and some of the “skin” on the west side of the building;
- began demolition of the boiler room;
- removed portions of the roof, hooked up the generator that will be on site for the project;
- capped off the water main;
- and cut down the trees that have to be removed on the west side of the building due to the building’s expansion.
See all the Gaithersburg Library construction photos at our Flickr site.
Posted by R. Gale.