Thursday, May 10, 2012
Henley Construction Company reports that they have
- finished footings and foundation wall in the basement area and on the north end of the building and completed necessary backfill;
- continued working on the plumbing at the north end main level;
- started plumbing underground in the basement, and completed the storm underground;
- started extra work on the existing steel moving bar joists and stiffener plates;
- continued working on removal of existing desk; and
- mobilized electricians and materials on the site.
The construction project has been underway for 142 days.
Posted by R.Gale.