Wednesday, August 08, 2012
Henley Construction Company reports that they have
- continued to set stee in the north end;
- continued to reinforce steel at the existing structures;
- reworked the legs on the Walkercell for concrete slab thickness;
- continued electrical rough-ins at the new electrical room;
- relocated the main water service line; and
- started water and damp proofing at the north end.
The construction project has been underway for 211 days.
Posted by R.Gale.
POSTED AT: 8:28:00 PM