Wednesday, October 03, 2012
Henley Construction Company reports that they have
- finished perimeter steel framing except for extra at A line 5 & 6;
- finished pouring all slabs except at new electrical room;
- began light gauge perimeter framing at north end and at light monitor;
- began spray fireproofing under concrete slabs and perimeter;
- finshed slab preparation on the first and second floors (plumbing and electrical);
- continued working on mechanical, plumbing and electrical conduit hangers;
- started footing at chiller enclosure and planter at south end of basement; and
- installed PEPCO duct bank and pull box.
The construction project has been underway for 281 days.
Posted by R. Gale
POSTED: 9:07:00 AM