Sunday, November 18, 2012
Henley Construction Company reports that they have
- Poured MEP pads;
- Continued with perimeter metal framing and start sheathing;
- Started roof blocking (now 90% complete);
- Continued with electrical rough-ins for all areas;
- Finished ductwork mains at north end under slabs;
- Started hanging duct mains on the second floor north end;
- Finished planter/chiller enclosure concrete foundation; and
- Finished foundation at new electrical room.
Roofing material is due on Friday.
Posted by R. Gale
POSTED: 12:19:00 PM