Monday, May 14, 2012
During this period, Milestone Construction Company:
- installed the project sign on the site;
- installed and inspected the trailer and temporary power to the trailer;
- completed refrigerant recovery;
- completed a fixture count (done by WSSC)
- participated in a preconstruction meeting for demolition;
- began grubbing and tree clearance; and
- began interior scrap out and selective interior demolition.
The construction contract has been underway for sixteen days.
Posted by R. Gale.