Residents interested in learning about upcoming new laws affecting the residential character of their neighborhoods are invited to attend any one of five upcoming meetings to be held around the County in March.
The new laws that will go into effect later in the Spring will address the following issues: home-based businesses; parking for heavy commercial and recreational vehicles; off-street parking; and paving of front yards.
The meetings will be held according to the following schedule:
- Wednesday, March 2, 7:15 p.m. -- Eastern Montgomery Regional Services Center, 3300 Briggs Chaney Rd., Silver Spring;
- Monday, March 7, 7 p.m. -- Upcounty Regional Services Center, 12900 Middlebrook Rd., Germantown;
- Tuesday, March 8, 7 p.m. -- Bethesda-Chevy Chase Regional Services Center, 4805 Edgemoor La., Bethesda;
- Thursday, March 10, 7:30 p.m. -- Silver Spring Regional Services Center, Silver Spring Civic Building, One Veterans Place; and
- Tuesday, March 15, 7 p.m. -- Mid-County Regional Services Center, 2424 Reedie Dr., Wheaton.
For more information about any of these meetings, call the Office of Public Information at 240-777-6507 or see the flyer in English and Spanish.
CATEGORIES: Community Forum
POSTED AT: Wednesday, March 02, 2011 | 7:30:00 AM