Montgomery County has received 18 National Association of Counties (NACo) Achievement Awards for outstanding programs.
The following departments and programs received awards:
- East County Regional Services Center – IDA Sector Community Partnership;
- Health and Human Services – Montgomery Cares; Housing First Initiative; When I Get Out: A Healthy and Safer Lifestyle;
- Housing and Community Affairs – Cordell Place; The Argent Apartments;
- Human Resources – Partnering for Maximum Performance, Interagency Training Team;
- Permitting Services – Permitting Services Case Management Program;
- Police – Elder/Vulnerable Abuse Task Force;
- Recreation – Camp Long Branch;
- Silver Spring Regional Services Center – The Community Living Room Initiative; and
- Technology Services – Automated Systems Management; Enterprise Architecture Data Warehouse and Metrics; Internet County Contract Search System; Performance Dashboard; Cloud Security Architecture and Enterprise Offering; Public, Educational and Governmental (PEG) Access and Monitoring Network; and Storm Management Operations Map.
CATEGORIES: Making News
POSTED AT: Friday, July 15, 2011 | 4:05:00 PM