Montgomery County Executive Ike Leggett is sponsoring five budget forums throughout the County in January to seek input from residents about Fiscal Year 2013 Operating Budget priorities.
Residents are encouraged to attend the forums to provide input in light of budget shortfalls predicted in the coming fiscal year.
All of the forums are scheduled to begin at 7 p.m., on the following dates:
- January 9, Bethesda-Chevy Chase Regional Services Center, 4805 Edgemoor La.,
- January 12, Silver Spring Civic Building, One Veterans Place;
- January 17, Mid-County Community Recreation Center, 2004 Queensguard Rd., Silver Spring;
- January 23, BlackRock Center for the Arts, 12901 Town Commons Dr., Germantown; and
- January 31, Eastern Montgomery Regional Services Center, 3300 Briggs Chaney Rd., Silver Spring.
Sign language interpreter services will be provided only upon request with notice as far in advance as possible, but no less than 72 hours prior to the event. If these or other services or aids are needed to participate in this activity, call 240-777-6507, TTY 240-777-6505 or email a request to email@example.com.