Thursday, July 28, 2011
The Montgomery County Council has approved a parking rate increase in Bethesda that will start on August 1. The rate increase was approved as part of the fiscal year 2012 budget process.
The new parking rates for the Bethesda Parking Lot District will be:
- Short-term parking (four hours or less): $1 per hour
- Long-term parking (more than four hours): $0.75 per hour
- Parking Convenience Sticker (PCS): $140 per month
- Carpool Rates
- Two-person carpools: $100 per month
- Three- and four-person carpools: $55 per month
- Five or more person carpools: $14 per month
For additional information on parking options in Bethesda or other County Parking Lot Districts, visit the Division of Parking Management’s website.
POSTED AT: 3:00:00 AM