Montgomery County Executive Isiah Leggett is sponsoring five budget forums throughout the County during the month of January to seek input from residents about Fiscal Year 2015 Operating Budget priorities. Leggett encourages residents to attend the forums and provide input.
“These public forums give our residents an opportunity to tell me what’s important to them as I prepare next year’s operating budget for submission to the County Council on March 17,” said Leggett. “Input from residents for the FY 15 budget is crucial in helping me determine the County’s budget priorities.”
All of the forums are scheduled to begin at 7 p.m., on the following dates:
• Monday, January 6, BlackRock Center for the Arts, 12901 Town Commons Drive, Germantown.
• Monday, January 13, Bethesda-Chevy Chase Regional Services Center, 4805 Edgemoor Lane, Bethesda.
• Thursday, January 16, Eastern Montgomery Regional Services Center, 3300 Briggs Chaney Road, Silver Spring.
• Monday, January 27, Mid-County Community Recreation Center, 2004 Queensguard Road, Silver Spring.
• Wednesday, January 29, Silver Spring Civic Building, One Veterans Place, Silver Spring.
Sign language interpreter services will be provided only upon request with notice as far in advance as possible, but no less than 72 hours prior to the event. If these or other services or aids are needed to participate in this activity, please call 240-777-6507, TTY 240-777-6505 or email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The County Executive announces his Recommended Fiscal Year 2015 Operating Budget on March 17. The County Council approves the operating budget at the end of May.
# # #