The Montgomery County Board of Elections will operate five early voting centers around the County on March 24 and March 26 – 29 from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Early voting will also be held on Sunday, March 25 from noon to 6 p.m. Primary Election Day in the State of Maryland is Tuesday, April 3.
Early voting centers will be located at the following sites:
• Bauer Drive Community Recreation Center, 14625 Bauer Drive, Rockville. Onsite parking is free.
• Germantown Recreation Center, 18905 Kingsview Road, Germantown. Onsite parking is free.
• Marilyn J. Praisner Community Recreation Center, 14906 Old Columbia Pike, Burtonsville. Onsite parking is free.
• Executive Office Building, 101 Monroe Street, Rockville. One hour of free parking is available at the garage located at the corner of Jefferson and Monroe streets. On-street metered parking spaces are also available.
• Silver Spring Civic Building, One Veterans Place. Parking is available in public parking garages or on-street metered parking spaces are also available.
The 2012 Primary Election ballot in Montgomery County includes candidates for President, U.S. Senate, Congressional representatives, Circuit Court and Court of Appeals judges, Democratic National Committee and Republican National Committee delegates and members of the Montgomery County Board of Education.
Registered voters may also request an absentee ballot to vote in Montgomery County. The deadline for submitting an application for an absentee ballot is Tuesday, March 27. Go to www.777vote.org for more information and to download an application.
For more information, call the Montgomery County Board of Elections at 240-777-VOTE (8683).
# # #