Board of Appeals
Board of Investment Trustees
Community Engagement Cluster
Community Use of Public Facilities
Correction & Rehabilitation
County Attorney's Office
County Executive's Office
Emergency Mgmt & Homeland Security
Fire and Rescue Service
Health & Human Services
Housing and Community Affairs
Legislative Oversight Office
Management and Budget Office
Merit System Protection Board
Public Information Office
State's Attorney's Office
Zoning & Administrative Hearings
For Immediate Release: 1/2/2013
|Public Forums on the FY14 Operating Budget Scheduled in January and February|
The forums are scheduled to begin at 7 p.m. on the following dates:
• January 10, Mid-County Community Recreation Center, 2004 Queensguard Rd., Silver Spring;
• January 24, BlackRock Center for the Arts, 12901 Town Commons Dr., Germantown;
• January 28, Bethesda-Chevy Chase Regional Service Center, 4805 Edgemoor La., Bethesda;
• January 29, Silver Spring Civic Building, One Veterans Plaza, Silver Spring; and
• February 4, Eastern Montgomery Regional Services Center, 3300 Briggs Chaney Rd. Silver Spring.
Leggett is encouraging residents to attend the forums to provide input in light of budget shortfalls predicted in the coming fiscal year.
Sign language interpreter services will be provided only upon request with notice as far in advance as possible, but no less than 72 hours prior to the event. If these or other services or aids are needed to participate in this activity, call 240-777-6507, TTY 240-777-6505 or email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The County Executive will announce his recommended fiscal year 2014 operating budget on March 15. The County Council approves the operating budget at the end of May.
|Release ID: 13-002
Media Contact: Sue Tucker 240-777-6507
Return to News Releases