Text Version      
Montgomery County Seal Montgomery County Seal
Home | Translate   Montgomery County Seal
Citizens ButtonGovernment ButtonBusinesses ButtonCulture & Leisure Button
Wheeled Cart for paper recycling - information for phone request

Wheeled Cart for paper recycling - information for phone request

Please call the Montgomery County Customer Service Center at 311 (out-of-County: 240-777-0311, TTY: 301-251-4850) to request

  • a new wheeled cart
  • repair for a broken cart
  • return of an unneeded or unwanted cart

Is your cart broken?

When you report a broken cart, we will schedule a repair appointment for you. Read about our cart repair process.

On the day of your appointment, leave your empty cart at the curb for our staff. You do not need to be at home.

Do you already have a wheeled cart?

We issue only one cart per house. If your weekly paper recyclables exceed the cart capacity, please call us for assistance.

What can you recycle in a wheeled paper recycling cart?

These wheeled carts are for paper recycling only. Please use blue bins for setting out cans, bottles, and jars for curbside recycling collection.

May I order a cart in a color other than blue?

Sorry, we do not offer wheeled carts for paper recycling in alternate colors.

Order Online

Limit: 1 cart

Sorry, this item is not available for online order.

Last edited: 3/28/2014