SORRT Program Services Guide
Contacting the SORRT Program will give your business access to a variety of outreach and educational services, including:
- On-site consultation and technical assistance.
- Site-specific recommendations.
- Recycling and solid waste program design.
- Employee seminars, workshops, training, and special events.
- Educational and reference materials in multiple languages.
- Other special programs and networking opportunities for businesses.
Read more about each of these services in this brochure.
Have questions about your order?
Call the Montgomery County Customer Service Center at 311 (out-of-County: 240‑777‑0311, TTY: 301‑251‑4850).