Property Manager's Guide to Recycling
Montgomery County Executive Regulation 15-04AM
requires all multi-family properties to recycle certain materials. Recognizing that each property has unique characteristics and
faces a different set of challenges, we want to assist you in tailoring your program to your specific situation. This guide is
intended to help you develop an exemplary program that is successful, efficient, and cost-effective.
The handbook includes sections on:
- Benefits - economic and environmental
- Recyclable materials
- Container requirements
- Recycling and waste collection service
- Annaul Multi-Family Recycling and Waste Reduction Report, including instructions and forms
- Developing a successful multi-family recycling and waste reduction program
- Compliance and enforcement
- Reuse and waste reduction
- Buying recycled products
- Compost bin pick-up locations
- TRRAC Recycling/Trash Weight Calculator
Have questions about your order?
Call the Montgomery County Customer Service Center at 311 (out-of-County: 240‑777‑0311, TTY: 301‑251‑4850).