Update as of 1/31/2013 at 345p
Last night's high winds and significant rainfall caused flooding in various parts of the county. At one point, up to 30 roads were closed due to flooding. Currently, 15 roads still remain closed. The Division of Highway Services' storm operations center continues to monitor the situation.
Closed Roads (15 Closed – 15 Re-opened – 30 Total Reported)
Road... From... To... Due to...
* Log House Rd. Log House Ct. Newbury Rd. Flooding
* W. Old Baltimore Rd. Shiloh Church Rd. Ten Mile Creek Flooding
* Brighton Dam Rd. Shipes Rd. Power County Rd. Floooding
* Quince Orchard Rd. Hidden Brook Terr Wonder View Flooding
* Berryville Rd. Seneca Rd. Finegan Farm Dr. Flooding
* Davis Mill Rd. Huntmaster Rd. Blunt Rd. Flooding
* Davis Mill Rd. @ Brink Rd.
* Zion Rd. Greg Rd. Sundown Rd. Flooding
* Haviland Mill Rd. Howard Co. line Flooding
* Mink Hollow Rd. 19100 Flooding
* Riley’s Lock Rd. 13000-13551 Flooding
* Goldmine Rd. @ Chandlee Mill Rd. Flooding
* Edwards Ferry Rd. Club Hollow Rd. Whites Ferry Rd. Flooding
* Windsor Forest Rd. Ridge Rd. Hipsley Mill Rd. Flooding
* Riffleford Rd. Montecrest La. Monarch Vista Rd. Flooding
For more information on closed roads, construction delays, and other incidents, visit the Division of Traffic Engineering and Operation's website.