1039819 - Cleaning, Decontamination and Sanitizing Vehicles and Buildings
Please contact Greg Dilla (240-773-0520) with questions or to receive a copy of the informal solicitation.
The Contractor must:
- Be available 24 hours per day, 365 days a year, to respond to requests from the Contract Administrator or designee
- Respond to the site requiring cleaning service within 3 hours of request by the Contract Administrator or designee
- Clean and decontaminate any police or sheriff vehicle and any police or County facility, as requested
- Clean and decontaminate vehicles on-site, except in cases where specialized equipment is needed to treat the contaminant or substance, as requested
- Clean, deodorize, and decontaminate the following:
- Smoke, to include cigarette smoke and ash
- Fingerprint dust
- Tear gas, QC (oleoresin capsicum) Spray or similar hazardous agents
- Fire extinguisher spray
- Ants, roaches, mice or other pests
- Mold and mold spores
- Bodily Fluids -including but not limited to: vomit, feces, mucous, saliva, blood
The Contractor must also clean, deodorize and decontaminate for pathogens, including but not limited to: mold, viruses, bacteria, (staph, MRSA, HIV, H1N1), etc., that may be found in bodily fluids and blood, using agents specifically designed to decontaminate for these biological substances and pathogens. The Contractor must provide a list of cleaning and decontamination agents to the County with the bid.