|Please read the following Instructions and check off each component as completed.
- Carpool members must travel a direct inbound route to the parking district. No member may live within the parking district.
- Carpool must be 2 or more members, pooling a minimum of 3 days per week.
- Carpools of 5 or more are FREE. All members must be in the vehicle when entering garage/lot, and all members must work in the parking district. All vehicles used in the pool and all tag numbers must appear on the reverse side of the carpool application.
- Principal driver (account holder) must complete the carpool application (both sides).
- Each member completes a rideshare application.
- All members of pool, including driver, must have their supervisor complete a work verification form.
- All members of pool, including driver, must provide verification of home address. One of the following proofs are acceptable:
a. Driver's license (if new address) a change of address form must accompany the driver's license;
b. Car registration;
c. Voter registration card/Deed/Lease/Settlement Form/Payroll stubs reflecting home address.
A Card Key Agreement must be signed by the principal driver of the carpool for all Cashier/Attendant operated facilities (form in Application Kit).
|1. Carpool application
|2. Rideshare application(s)
|3. Work Verification Sheet
|4. Proof of Residence
|5. Card Key Agreement
Packets must be complete in order to serve you best. Please use check-off list above. Incomplete applications will delay your permit.
Should you have any changes in your pool (additions, deletions, etc..) you must notify commuter services at (301) 565-5870 immediately to keep your pool in valid status.