I Want To ...
Services & Info.
County Cable 6
- There is an incident closing all southbound lanes of I-270 at Father Hurley Blvd.
traffic signal at Briggs Chaney Rd. and the Columbia Pike (US 29)
southbound ramp has been damaged from an accident and is not operating.
Watch for Police direction.
- Due to the winter storm passing
through Montgomery County, Roadways are wet, icy and will be
slippery. Please allow more space between vehicles to accommodate
longer stopping distances. Remember that Maryland Law requires that
headlights be ON when windshield wipers are ON, even during daylight
hours. And as Temperature are expected to Drop, Please remember
that Bridges and Ramps freeze up before other Roadways..
- Montgomery County Department of Transportation is spreading
abrasives on trouble spots as needed and working on Neighborhood
streets overnight. Highway crews will re-mobilize at 4:00 AM and spred
abrasives on all major roads in preparation for the Monday morning
commute. Freezing rain overnight is expected to change to rain by
daybreak. If You Must Drive, Please use extreme care and allow
plenty of braking distance as pavement conditions will remain
unfavorable. Also please exercise extreme care with respect of
- Maryland State
Highway Administration is now monitoring and treating trouble spots on major roadways and interstates as needed.
to icy road conditions , various accidents have been reported
throughout Montgomery County and the Greater Washington D.C..
for a new traffic Pattern at the intersection of Sam Eig
Hwy. and Diamond Back Dr. A new southbound left turn and a
westbound left turn has been added to this intersection.
- Expect heavier than normal traffic around the major shopping areas through out Montgomery County.
- To report any traffic signal, traffic sign or roadway problems or concerns, please call 311 or 240-777-0311.
- For current
information regarding school
activities please go to
www.schoolsout.com and click on Maryland Public Schools t4hen
- During weather events, information about trash pickup and
recycling will be displayed here.
Solid Waste pickup. click here
Parking. click here
Information click here
- For Ride On scheduling and e-commerce information please
- For current Metro transit information (click here)