I Want To ...
Services & Info.
County Cable 6
- Watch for an accident on the Inner Loop of I-495 after River Rd. (MD.190) blocking various lanes.
the Rockville area, Parkland Rd. is closed between Kalmia St. and
Keating Ave. for Emergency Utility Work. Please use alternate routes in
- Travel is slow on I-495 in the following locations:
- On the Inner Loop from The American Legion Bridge to the I-270 Spur.
- On the Inner Loop from Connecticut Ave. (MD.185) to Georgia Ave. (MD.97)
- On the Outer Loop from the southbound I-270 Spur to south of River Rd. (MD.190)
- Travel is slow on I-270 in the following locations:
- Southbound from the Lane Divide and onto the I-270 Spur, to the Outer Loop of I-495.
- Northbound onto the I-270 Spur from the Inner Loop of I-495 to the Merge Area.
- Northbound from Old Georgetown Rd. (MD.187) to the Merge Area.
- Northbound from Clopper Rd. (MD.117) to Middlebrook Rd.
- Northbound from before Father Hurley Blvd. to the Truck Scales.
for a new traffic pattern and the traffic signal to now be in a full
color operation on New Hampshire Ave. (MD.650) at Quaint Acres
Drive / Heartfields Drive.
- Due to a Bridge Construction Project , Glen Road will be closed between
Travilah Rd. and Piney Meetinghouse Rd. on or about April 25th 2014.
- To report any traffic signal issues, traffic sign or roadway problems or for any concerns, please call 311 or
- For current
information regarding school
activities please go to
www.schoolsout.com and click on Maryland Public Schools t4hen
- During weather events, information about trash pickup and
recycling will be displayed here.
Solid Waste pickup. click here
Parking. click here
Information click here
- For Ride On scheduling and e-commerce information please
- For current Metro transit information (click here)