Based on the implementation plans for each watershed, a draft Countywide Coordinated Implementation Strategy has been developed to guide prioritization of project implementation across the County.
Some of the specific tasks in the Strategy include:
- Showing strategies for the County to meet pollution reduction targets specified in its permit
- Meeting the commitments of the Trash Free Potomac Watershed Initiative Action Agreement
- Including residents, businesses, and stakeholder groups in the planning and implementation process
- Establishing a reporting framework for the efforts mentioned above
- Providing a self evaluation and adjustment process.
Countywide Coordinated Implementation Strategy Comments
Return to Top