On the map below, click on any watershed or type in a street address below to see:
More detailed information appears below the map in a table.
Montgomery County is made up of almost one hundred and fifty subwatersheds. The map below shows streams, tributaries, lakes, and other water features within Montgomery County, as well as the major watersheds (outlined in heavy grey) and subwatersheds (outlined in lighter grey).
- Click on the location of interest to activate map data
- A pop-up with more information will appear with more information. NOTE: The pop-up can take up to 1 minute to show
- You must be sufficiently zoomed inside the County before water features are displayed.
- To search for a new watershed or display different watershed information, please click on Clear Selected Watershed beforehand
- You may experience a slight delay while the map loads data
Type in Address: