International Business Development
The Department of Economic Development’s international mission is to attract foreign direct investment to Montgomery County, Maryland while assisting Montgomery County companies to increase their global exports.
We work with:
Foreign companies considering Montgomery County, Maryland, as a potential location for their business, and ….
Maryland companies seeking new international markets for their internationally competitive products and services.
|For more information, download our brochure: Montgomery County, Maryland : The Smart Location for your North American operation!
Upcoming U.S. Department of Commerce Trade Missions
- U.S. Cleantech Trade and Investment Mission (France & Belgium): Nov 29 - Dec 4, 2010
- Energy & Infrastructure Trade Mission (Saudi Arabia): Dec 6-8, 2010
- Trade Mission (Port of Veracruz, Mexico): Dec 6 - 9, 2010
- High Tech Trade Mission (India): Feb 6 - 11, 2011
- Trade Mission (Jordan, Israel and West Bank): Feb 20 - 24, 2011
- Water Tech (India): Feb 27 - Mar 4, 2011
- Multi-Sector Trade Mission (Nigeria): Mar 8-10, 2011
- Gateways to Africa & Middle East Mission (Morocco and Egypt) : Mar 25 - Apr 1, 2011
- ICT Mission (Saudi Arabia): Apr 2 - 5, 2011
- Education Mission (Vietnam and Indonesia): Apr 3 - 7, 2011
- Franchise Trade Mission (India): Apr 10 - 15, 2011
For additional information on any of these trade missions, contact Adrienne Van Lare