| Management Services Division|
Mark J. Wulff, Chief
22880 Whelan Lane
Boyds, Maryland 20841
Phone: (240) 777-9975
Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
| Directions | Map | Bus Schedule |
The Management Services Division is responsible for:
- Centralized administrative services, guidance, training, and support to all employees, managers, supervisors, and programs within the Department of Correction and Rehabilitation (DOCR) relating to employment and to departmental and County Government operations;
- Liaison and coordination for the Department with other line departments and with the core offices of County Government, e.g., County Attorney, Management & Budget, Finance, etc.;
- Administrative liaison and points of contact for all external stakeholders and interested parties regarding DOCR, e.g., contracts and procurement actions, billing, budgetary and financial information and operational measures, IT systems and equipment, etc.;
- Representation and information for the Director in communications with the press, other jurisdictions, and County officials, e.g., the Executive, Chief Administrative Officer, County Council, Inspector General, Merit System Protection Board, etc.
|Administrative Services provided included:|
- Operating and capital (construction) budget planning, development, and oversight;
- Grants, reimbursements, and revenues guidance, coordination, and oversight;
- Human resources services and oversight including recruitment and labor relations;
- Procurement services and contract development and administration;
- Information technology and telecommunications training, services, and systems development, deployment, and maintenance in coordination with Technology Services;
- Planning, data and performance measures coordination, and management analysis;
- Fiscal services for inmates, and financial oversight for all programs and audits;
- Coordination and oversight for all orders, invoices, claims, and payments;
- Special projects and management studies for the Director, and
- Administrative policy development, coordination, and oversight.