Portal Navigation Links (Level 1):
Residents | Government | Business | Culture
Portal Navigation Links (Level 2):
News | County Executive | County Council | Departments | Services (A to Z) | Online Services
County Cable 6 | Transportation | Education | Careers | Volunteers | Contact Us
DOT - Sidewalks and Biking Navigation Links:
MONTGOMERY COUNTY, MARYLAND
GARAGE ACCESS CARD (CARD KEY)
AGREEMENT FOR CASHIER ATTENDANT FACILITIES
MONTHLY PARKING PASS PROGRAM
1. An electronic access card will be issued which will allow the card holder to enter and exit the garage. This card authorizes parking in this garage only. It is not valid for parking in any other Montgomery County facility. If the access card is not used to enter the garage, a daily ticket must be taken and the customer will pay the prevailing daily rate.
2. REFUNDS: REGULAR ACCOUNTS ONLY closed prior to the first of the month, entire fee paid: closed after the first but before the fifteenth of the month - one-half the monthly fee paid: after the fifteenth of the month - no refund of parking fee.
3. Monthly payments must be made prior to the first day of the month. Electronic pass card number will be deactivated until payment is made.
4. All fees are payable by check or money order made payable to MONTGOMERY COUNTY, MARYLAND. Enter your pass card number on all checks. Payment can be made for only one month at a time.
5. All patrons are to park within the lined spaces only and are to observe all directional signing and parking restrictions - no parking in time-restricted spaces, i.e. two and four hour limit parking spaces.
6. The permit holder should not leave articles of personal property of any value in the vehicle and specifically agrees not to hold Montgomery County, Maryland, or the Management of the facility responsible for any damages resulting from the loss of, or damage to, said articles left in the automobile in violation of this agreement. The permit holder further understands that Montgomery County, Maryland, and the Management of the facility assume no responsibility for loss or damage caused by fire, theft, collision or any other acts.
7. Neither garage supervisors or attendants are authorized to make, or allow, any exceptions to this agreement.
8. Management reserves the right to suspend or revoke any individualís participation in the program if said person fails to comply with the conditions of the program or uses or allows use of the card in a fraudulent manner.
9. Management reserves the right to deny the sale of a monthly pass to any person who cannot satisfactorily demonstrate compliance with the application requirements.
SIGNATURE OF APPLICANT: By signing, I acknowledge that I have read and understand these conditions and agree to abide by all terms and conditions of the Monthly Parking Pass Program for this parking garage.
Garage #7 or Garage #49 Card //