1. Public Safety Headquarters (GE Tech Park) – 52 acres: Privately-owned site on Route 28 in Gaithersburg. Contains 340,000 square feet of office/warehouse building.
Existing office building will be used for current use as administrative offices.
2. Liquor Warehouse (Finmarc) – 36 acres: Privately-owned site adjacent to GE Tech Park. Contains 200,000 square feet warehouse building.
Existing warehouse will be used for warehouse use.
3. Current Public Service Training Academy site – 52 acres: County-owned site, examination of site determined that current uses, along with already approved expansion/ construction projects, do not leave sufficient space to move additional County functions to PSTA site.
Site will support creation of world class research and education park.
4. Crabbs Branch Service Park – 92 acres: County-owned site. New Shady Grove Sector Plan calls for removal of government uses. West side is used for DLC, MCPS Food, and EMOC. East side is used for: MCPS Buses and Depot, Park and Planning.
Site will be used to implement transit oriented development envisioned by the sector plan.
5. Future Public Service Training Academy site (Webb Tract) – 129 acre, 90 usable: Privately-owned site off Snouffer School Road. Zoned for industrial, site is vacant land and is approved for development of 23 industrial buildings.
Approximately 41 usable acres of site is being looked at for the campus of the Public Safety Training Academy and the MCPS Food Distribution Warehouse.
6. EMOC (Casey 6 & 7) – 42 acres: Privately-owned sites at Shady Grove Road and Crabbs Branch Way, Split by I-370. Zoned I-3.
Land is being considered for relocation of EMOC, Highway Maintenance and day laborers center.