Four Ways to Register
- RecWeb Online registration is available for most classes listed in the Recreation Guide. Internet users must pay their account in full;
- Fax 240-777-6818 Faxed registrations must be paid by VISA or MasterCard. Due to high volume, we are unable to confirm receipt of faxes. To avoid duplication, do not mail your original form;
- Mail Montgomery County Dept. of Recreation, Attention: Registrar, 4010 Randolph Rd., Silver Spring, Md., 20902-1099;
- Full Service in-person registration is available at 4010 Randolph Rd., Silver Spring, Md., 20902, M-F 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Confirmations will be e-mailed as registrations are processed. If you do not receive your confirmation, call 240-777-6840. A waiting list notification will be sent to you if you do not get placed.
- Full payment must be made at time of registration. Do not submit registrations and/or payments to the instructor at the program;
- Non-county residents must pay an additional $15 per participant per activity;
- Make checks and money orders payable to MCR. Checks and money orders must include name, address, home and work telephone numbers, driver's license number, and participant's full name. VISA or MasterCard payments are accepted. Registration form must include correct credit card number, expiration date, authorized signature, and authorized amount;
- Financial assistance is available to county residents who receive assistance from other Montgomery County agencies. Eligibility is based on proof of that assistance;
- Montgomery County Recreation reserves the right to pursue all available options to collect any funds owed as the result of a dishonored check or credit card, charges incurred due to unsubstantiated credit card disputes, or any outstanding debt.
If your check is returned unpaid, your account will be debited electronically for the original check amount and electronically or via paper for the state's maximum allowable service fee. Payment by check constitutes authorization of these transactions. You may revoke your authorization by calling 800-666-5222 ext. 2 to arrange payment due for any outstanding checks and service fees due.