Montgomery County Ride On's
Real Time Traveler Information System
Finally an answer to the question, “Where’s my bus?” Ride On Real Time uses GPS technology to track your bus and estimate when it will arrive at your stop.
Ride On Home Page
Detours and Delays
For a list of frequently asked questions and helpful tips click here
Mobile phone apps are available in the Apple and Android app stores
Videos about Ride On Real Time
Instructions for Real Time Bus Arrival Info from your Cell Phone
- Open your phone’s web browser to http://RideOnRealtime.com
- Highlight “Realtime Schedule” and hit GO
- Enter your 5-digit bus stop number and hit GO
- Ride-OnTIMe will display the bus stop location and the estimated arrival times for the next five buses.
If you do not have internet access on your phone you can send a text message.
- Address your text message to Bus@RideOnRealtime.com.
- Type the 5-digit bus stop number as your message and send.
- If you want information about a specific bus route going by your stop type the 5-digit bus stop number followed by a space, and then type the route number and send as a text message.
Stop numbers can be found on the flag at each bus stop and by searching on the internet web site. Our mobile browser does not currently have this feature.
Route Destination Guide
If you're not sure if your route's destination is considered to be inbound or outbound check our Route Destination Guide.
Click here for the Power Point presentation from the April 18 press conference
Click here to access our developer page, RideOnRealTime.net with API information for application developers