Community Use of Public Facilities     Close Window

Not registered? Enroll me


Please note that you should be using your existing CUPF Customer ID (CID) to submit applications for use of schools, fields, libraries and other government buildings. If you have also signed up with ActiveMONTGOMERY, you may use that account to access services provided by Recreation and Parks.